Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 May 2016

This summer noon





__________________________________________

This summer noon ,

Gushing winds and ,
music
Of the fallen leaves ;

remind me all 
of the days,

There is not 
the slightest glimpse of which
today

------------------------------------------------------------

Anand  /  14   March  1954
===============================

As per Google Translate on 06 Dec 2017


इस गर्मी की दोपहर, हवाओं को गश करना और, संगीत गिरती पत्तियों में से; मुझे सभी को याद दिलाना दिनों की, वहाँ नही है जो की थोड़ी सी भी झलक आज -------------------------------------------------- ----------

My own transliteration  (  12  Dec  2017  )

गर्मिओं की इस दोपहर

इक हवा का झोंका आया ,

पतझड़ के पत्तों ने जैसे
कोई गीत गाया  !

मुझे आज भी याद है ,

वो दिन ,
झलक ना रही जिसकी ,

मुझे आज भी याद है वो दिन

======================================

Added on 27 Dec 2022 :

Translation done by MoxWave software :

इस गर्मी के दोपहर, 

हवाओं और पत्तियों का संगीत; 

मुझे सभी दिनों की याद दिलाएं, 

जिसकी आज सबसे थोड़ी झलक नहीं है

-----------------------

This is almost as good as Google translation - or slightly better

_________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment: