Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 18 August 1970

The Ever-changing Truth






_________________________________________________________________________









In this stale water
A myriad images dance ,
Of immortal love
Immaculate beauty ;

Also
Lowly , sunken
Rape of thought .

Quivering ,
Twisted forms of
Same undying yearning ,
Boundless of space
And time ;
The ageless
Turbid plasma of soul ;
Reflecting
The darkness
Of this futile search
And despair
Of derelict ,
Of blinded vision , and
All the decaying senses ;

In this stagnant water
Shadows lurk
Of death-inspired ridicule
Of mortal ken ;
The frantic search
Of the non – existent ,
The ever changing truth .


No comments:

Post a Comment