Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 17 August 2013

To Realms, Unknown ?



__________________________________________
Why all this unrest
and the endless chase
to know the things -
the mysterious laws of nature ,
the play of unseen atom
in this universe ;

stretching beyond mortal ken,
when man has not the knowledge
of his own true self  ?

Or , is that but another law
of this complex nature,
that man shall always labor ,
along the weary way,
to realms,
hitherto unknown ?

----------------------

Lawrence
20 Sept 1956

_________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment