Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 May 1970

The Burden of your Soul



_______________________________________________________
And for me
It was not just “ half the fun “
But all the fun
In getting there.

So you have lost your fun ?
So what ?
Why aren’t you thankful
To be alive ?

Your limbs can move
And you can breathe
And make a sound ,
And sometime share
With your friends
And even your sweetheart,
An illusion of happiness.

What more can you hope
When you can propagate
A breed your kind,
Your name
Made of the eternal alphabet .

Oh , stop being an ingrate
Oh , stop worrying me,
Oh ! Oh ! Oh !
Won’t you stop being
Such a prude :

And if you cannot bear,
The burden of your soul ,
Please ,
Do me a favor ,
Go jump in the river
And stop
Stop breathing

Full stop .

_____________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment