Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 19 August 2013

Cloudless Sky ( Banyan Tree )



__________________________________________
Away ,
some thousand thousand fathoms ,
away
from a lonely stone ,
under the shade of
a still more lonely banyan tree  ;

The land strewn far
under a blazing sun,
parched and dark ,

and rose to a hillock,
where the earth
the thirsty earth,
kissed the cloudless sky

----------------------

17 Oct 1955

__________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment