Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 August 2013

A Master Joke ?



__________________________________________

Oh , what humiliation this ,
to search for true love,
knowing true love will not be  ;

Oh , what waste of time,
to seek someone,
amidst a crowd of strangers,
till memory looses all identity  ;

Fie upon the ways of wanton youth !

Fie upon the scheme that leads him to
the narrow lanes where dark abounds,
the stink of rotten mind rises ;

The groping beasts,
they find delight in dull events,

Like beads on a monotonous thread
of Life ,

And revel in such trivial talk,

Oh,

Life to them being 
but a master joke !

-----------------------------------

25  Mar  1959


_________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment