Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Master of Ceremony



__________________________________________
Man is a commodity
like any other ;

He satisfies the desires of others ,
by being lovable
or hateable ,
and so forth ;

And he hasn't paid any price for that,
for this is a barter system ,
where other human beings
serve him to the same end  ;

He is the master of ceremony
( so he thinks ! ),

But when none look at him ,
he speaks loudly , to attract attention ,
and despaired ,
shouts and cries and curses ,
enraged like a child  ;

When exhausted,
he sinks into a slumber
of obscurity for a while ,

But awakes,
forgetful of the past ,
and starts anew
with an increased zeal,
along the road of illusion
set for the glittering mirage ;

Oh !

How great a pretender
is this man  ?

------------------------------------

13 Apr 1956

__________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment